QuickPrototypes - About Us
QuickPrototypes.com - About Us
Home
About Us
Prototypes
Confidentiality
Get Started
Contact Us
QuickPrototypes.com is a service of Segesman Corporation.

Segesman Corporation was founded in 1997 as a system consulting firm. We have extensive experience in full life cycle application development.

We work in the spirit of the 80-20 rule, which says that 80% of functionality is developed in 20% of the time, and the remaining 20% of functionality takes the remaining 80% of the project time. We strive toward this goal: provide the 1st 80% of functionality, so our customers can pay 20% of what others would charge!
While acknowledging that 80% functionality often is not enough, we believe this philosophy is perfectly suited to prototype development.

QuickPrototypes.com Mission: To enhance the business success of our customers by enabling them to grow and compete more effectively, by providing quality information systems at a price they can afford.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact us.

Omega 8400 "to Zhen coaxial" replica watches uk anti-magnetic movement through the transparent table replica watches back clearly visible, splint and automatic href="http://replicawatchess.uk.com">fake watches Tuo decorated with a unique Arabian style rolex replica Geneva ripple.